MEDICAL CANNABIS HEALING LLC
I. TO ENTER THE FIRST LEVEL OF THE SITE:
Welcome. You must be 21 years of age to enter this site.
Enter Birthdate/Click Yes I’m 21
II. THEN, TO ENTER THE SUBSTANCE OF THE SITE:
We’re glad to have you. Before providing full access to the information on this site, there are important terms, conditions, policies, and limitations that are critical for you to understand and appreciate. To that end, please review these items carefully and, once you’re satisfied that you understand and agree to each without reservation, please click the box below to confirm the same:
1. All information on this website is for educational purposes only. None of this information should be construed as medical, mental health, diagnostic, and/or treatment advice for any specific person or condition. By entering this site, a doctor-patient relationship is not being formed. You should consult a licensed physician regarding any matters related to your health.
2. Cannabis – including its cultivation, possession, distribution, and use – remains illegal under federal law, which deems it a Schedule I controlled substance and imposes severe penalties. Cannabis also remains illegal in many states and other countries throughout the world. It is up to you and you alone to determine and comply with the laws of your particular jurisdiction.
3. Cannabis has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA, and there is limited information on the side effects of using cannabis as a medication and/or recreationally.
4. Cannabis impairs a user’s ability to perform complex tasks, and therefore users should not operate a motor vehicle, use heavy machinery, engage in child or elder care, make important decisions, or otherwise engage in any type of potential risky, weighty, or dangerous activity while under the influence and/or treatment.
5. Cannabis must be kept in a secure and locked location so it cannot be accessed by children, animals, and anyone other than the intended adult user, and using cannabis during pregnancy or while breastfeeding may be harmful.
6. If you decide to use Cannabis for any purpose, even if this site or its materials had an influence on that decision, you knowingly and voluntarily accept all consequences of that decision. Medical Cannabis Healing LLC (including its managers, members, and affiliates) and Healthy High, (including its authors, editors, publishers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, and other affiliates) bear no liability whatsoever for claims arising from your decision to use Cannabis or your use of this website or its resources, all of which are expressly waived by clicking below and entering this site. You and you alone bear all risks of any physical harm, damages, or other losses that may occur.
7. Nothing on this site may be construed as creating any third-party beneficiaries, and Medical Cannabis Healing LLC (including its managers, members, and affiliates) is not
responsible for any actions taken by visitors to or users of this site or its resources. If any person or entity makes any such direct or third-party claim, the visitor or user shall indemnify Medical Cannabis Healing LLC (including its authors, editors, publishers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, and other affiliates) and hold MCH harmless for any and all claims and damages, including legal fees and costs to the maximum extent allowed. Medical Cannabis Healing LLC reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Medical Cannabis Healing LLC in asserting any available defenses.
8. The content of this site, including text, images, logos, and all other information, is protected intellectual property belonging solely to Medical Cannabis Healing LLC. You may not publish, transmit, sell, modify, exploit, or in any way use any portion of the content of this site without Medical Cannabis Healing LLC’s prior written approval. The information contained in this site is for personal use only.
9. The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall govern this website and its content, and if any court action is filed in connection with the same, it shall be filed in Hampden County, Massachusetts.
BY CLICKING THIS BOX, YOU STATE AND AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ EACH OF THE FOREGOING CAUTIONS AND DISCLAIMERS, YOU UNDERSTAND THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES OF EACH, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE SAME, YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO SEEK LEGAL COUNSEL PRIOR TO CLICKING YOUR ASSENT, AND YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS KNOWINGLY, WILLINGLY, AND WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE OR INFLUENCE WHATSOEVER.